Friday, March 18, 2005

Are you a cultural misfit?

Steven (The Asia Pacific Headhunter) pointed me to a really interesting item published yesterday on Radar (a blog like site run by The Sydney Morning Herald).

While the item is an interesting read which I can relate to and know of people who have been "cultural misfits" it is the comments that really interested me. Not even the next item in support of Paris Hilton has had the same reader reaction!

I am just glad I am not a recruiter in Australia based on the comments, lower than a used car salesman? Unfortunately I do know many recruiters and while most of them are not like the ones described in the comments, many are.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 3/18/2005 05:14:00 pm   |