Wednesday, December 08, 2004

SAP Tech Ed online

For all you SAP heads out there if you did not get to TechEd this year, or even if you did go, you can now purchase DVD's of the events via the SAP Developer Network.

On other SAP related items each time I visit SDN I find all sorts of interesting pieces of information. Such as their White Paper on Portal Cockpit covering portals, KM, collaboration etc. While very SAP centric it would give any organisation some good ideas on what they can be aiming for.

On another note, yes I know there is a typo in a post a couple of days ago, but I just can't bring myself to fix it that is what was published so it should stay. I will just need to be more careful. :-)


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 12/08/2004 02:30:00 pm   |