Friday, December 03, 2004

Do you have sex in the office?

Ok, I know the title probably got you attention, but it does happen.

How do I know this? Well BP in the UK have recently sent a memo to all managers requesting people to stop having sex in the office.

How did they know? Well it was caught on the CCTV cameras by the security guards! Don't believe me have a read of this little item from Human Resources Magazine in Australia.

Interest implications, can the security guards claim sexual harassment? What happens if the security guards miss a real security event while watching the show? Could the CCTV footage be used in a sexual harassment suit? The mind boggles!


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 12/03/2004 01:22:00 pm   |