Sunday, April 03, 2005

Your online presence

Louise from BlueSkyResumes looks at ZoomInfo. She touches on some of the same items I did a week or so ago.

What all these services are really doing is providing vertical search. There has been lots and lots of discussions about this in the last few weeks. What I don't see is the traditional recruiting vendors entering the conversation. Maybe I am just not looking the the right spot, but I would love to talk through these concepts and ideas with some of the players. Maybe they are keeping their ideas secret, I hope that is what they are doing and not ignoring the discussion?

Does the HR-XML consortium have any thoughts? I would expect the grassroots growth in vertical search around jobs and candidates could be hurting their push for standards.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 4/03/2005 09:45:00 am   |