Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Coffee with SplaTT

Caught up with Mick Stanic aka SplaTT for coffee @ Starbucks in Darling Harbour, first blogger I have met in person. If you don't know Mick is one half of the G'Day World podcast.

I should of blogged about this yesterday, before he was on DSC and BBC now I just look like a groupie!

We chatted about lots of things, one common theme was how effective blogs are as a networking tool. Mick told me about his experiences in the US in Feb, where he found the contacts he had made online made his trip more than it already was.

Now looking down the barrell of some very new experiences within a new organisation I am starting to put together thoughts on how these tools might help me to become more effective in the new role. I will post more on this later.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 12/22/2004 01:59:00 pm   |