Monday, December 20, 2004

User experience

I have blogged about this before and I will do it again and again because I believe it is very important in workforce applications.

I have been listening to the G'Day World guys talking with Buzz Bruggeman from ActiveWords. While the whole podcast was very interesting something Buzz said jumped out at me. Buzz mentioned the user experience and how little things have change in the last few years. Why did this jump out at me?

About 4 weeks ago my wife and I were having the exact same discussion. We spent several minutes talking and brain storming several ideas as to what should change. Thankfully we do not build operating systems as we did not come up with many good ideas. We did discuss the whole idea of the perfect search and desktop search and how this new move is helping change the user experience. We then went and looked back at the Knowledge Navigator, which I have referred to before.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 12/20/2004 08:20:00 am   |