Friday, November 19, 2004

Recruiting blogs

Ok, here is the third post of the day. I noticed that Jason over at Recruiting.com is now offering blogs (I assume for free) on his web site for organisations that want to start a recruiting blog. Fantastic offer Jason!

One person who has taken up Jason on his offer is Jeremy Wright who has created a blog for jobs that might be of interest to bloggers. This is very interesting. Jeremy setup the blog on Nov 17th (USA time I assume), that was sometime Wenesday evening down here. The first jobs were posted same day, which is interesting just to see how quick things can move on the Internet.

I notice that the second job has been posted by Jeremy Zawodny of Yahoo fame. Now what is interesting here is Jeremy is not a recruiter he not in HR but I am not surprised that he found this new blog so quickly. I would hope that the person he hires has also already found the blog and applied, given what he is looking for.

Singleton OgilvyInteractive from Sydney have also posted and job, I guess they have got a good handle on blogsphere as well!
Wow I feel like a kid in the candy store, I know I shouldn't but I do that is just me when technology helps out within the HR space (I know I should see someone about this :-) ).


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 11/19/2004 11:14:00 am   |