Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Microsoft out of touch?

I was reading this item on Yahoo News and was amused by the comments of Steve Vamos and Ben English. Firstly Vamos is yet to use Firefox, I would have thought he would have at least been interested to give it a small go.

However the bit I found interesting was the comment from ben that IE users did not find tabbed browsing important? Hmm I was an IE user and I found it important, hence my switch for most browsing.

I Vamos mentioned that MS are quick at responding to user feedback. Well unless I am mistake Scoble stated in is Podcast with Dave Winer that we are about 12 months away from the next IE release. I also read into their statements that most of the features for this next release have been determined, although I might be completely mistaken.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 11/16/2004 02:39:00 pm   |