Sunday, October 24, 2004

More silly (really silly) recruiting ideas

I originally saw this early in the week and dismissed it as just dumb, kind of like an April Fool Joke. Not being a recruiter I did not know that this was once a serious activity.

However this morning while I ate my cheese on toast, drank my coffee I saw Johanna Rothman's comments at HR Blog.

This scares the he be ge be's (I think that is how you spell it) out of me that somewhere on this planet people think that the way I write is a predictor of how I will perform in my job! Let me think. I would write maybe 5% of my time at work, and I would be honest in admitting that my writing is very bad, and is getting worse because I guess I do not practice enough.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 10/24/2004 08:48:00 am   |