Wednesday, September 22, 2004

Wireless hotspots

I am continually looking for access points at a reasonable price, while there are lots of access points at this stage they are a bit on the pricey side. Nicole Manktelow from Icon had this great intro into hot spots and Sydney in the SMH in Jan 2004. In here you can find example pricing I have tried both Xone and Optus's Wireless service both very easy to use.

Nicole directed me to the feature of Whereis allowing you to view the nearest hotspots to the address you are searching. I searched around our office as was disappointed with the result, so few? Even less when I search around my home, not surprising :-)

Has anyone else used hotspots in Sydney?


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 9/22/2004 01:39:00 pm   |