Tuesday, August 31, 2004

More articles on software success

An interesting article appeared today on Computerworld about the success of the Department of Defence's PeopleSoft implementation. I feel it is great to see HR/Payroll implementations making the mainstream IT press, however items that are more positive would be nice. This one along with review on the Federal Government's success both seem to leave me feeling that things are fairly bleak. However if I do a search on Computerworld about the DOD it seems this is just one of many items the press are digging into.

There seem to be many stories of success to be found when looking in the HR press, I hope the mainstream IT press might find these as well.


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 8/31/2004 02:42:00 pm   |