Monday, August 16, 2004

HR Week

Welcome all to HR Week, I hope everyone gets a chance to attend a session.

Over the last several days I have been preparing for my part of the HRIS SIG's session on Workforce Analytics. I will be sharing the stage with John Macy and Linda Cameron to discuss the different aspects of WFA both locally and internationally. My section is in the implementation and the major issues that an organisation might encounter during their WFA project. One of the interesting apects that I have focused on is the history of WFA, looking back to the 1980's when is was called DSS and EIS. Unfortunately time is not going to permit me to cover all of the details, I might post some notes here after the session.

HR Week in Sydney is being held at the Westin the same location as last year.



I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 8/16/2004 11:06:00 am   |