Sunday, January 23, 2005

Podcasting, knowledge management & learning

On a raining Sunday morning here in Sydney I found an post from Cameron Reilly where he mentions he has his first podcasting client. Great to see organisations looking at new technology as part of their employee comm's toolkit, hopefully he will give us all an update as to how it progresses.

I have written a couple of times about the introduction of RSS into the workplace and the potential for RSS to be used to deliver both learning and knowledge objects directly to employees. On Friday I began thinking about how OPML could be used to deliver complete courses to employees, and the RSS feeds have the content which is a mixture of text and enclosures. The potential of it all this is huge, I feel we have some exciting times ahead for workplace technologies.

Updated: Added a link to Cameron's original post, opps


I have moved from this site to my new home which can be found a www.specht.com.au

posted by mspecht @ 1/23/2005 10:45:00 am   |